To file an abuse report with Cloudflare, you can follow these steps:
- Visit Cloudflare’s website at https://www.cloudflare.com/
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “Trust & Safety” link under the “Support” section in the footer.
- Click on “Click here to submit an abuse report,” which will redirect you to https://abuse.cloudflare.com/
- Click on the following dropdown and choose the correct abuse report to file.
- Fill out the abuse form with the necessary information, including the details of the abuse and any relevant URLs or IP addresses.
- Submit the form.
Cloudflare will review your report and take appropriate action or update you with further instructions you can take. Remember that you may be required to provide additional information or documentation to support your abuse report.
Why file a Cloudflare Abuse Form?
Most websites are protected by Cloudflare’s security service, even malicious and harmful ones. Filing a Cloudflare abuse report will make Cloudflare aware of illegal or malicious activity on websites or domains that they are currently protecting or serving. This could include spamming, phishing, distributing malware, or hosting illegal content. By filing an abuse form, you can help Cloudflare take action against specific websites or domains.
The information provided in the abuse form will be reviewed by Cloudflare’s abuse team and used to identify and mitigate instances of malicious activity. Depending on the severity of the abuse, Cloudflare may take actions such as blocking access to the offending website or domain, terminating the customer’s account, or referring the matter to law enforcement.
By filing an abuse form, you play an essential role in ensuring the security and stability of the internet and helping to prevent the spread of harmful activities.